- Pricing & Order
- Product Details
Our Flyers are printed using the latest in digital and lithographic technologies, dependent on the size of your print run. You have a choice of 4 paper stocks:
- 130gsm – A fairly thin paper, suited mainly to throw-away flyers
- 170gsm – A higher quality paper, that has a heavier feel
- 300gsm – A quality card that commands attention and is more likely to be kept
- 400gsm – The ultimate in quality that feels superb – a business card stock!
Setting Up Artwork
To setup your artwork, please follow these rules to ensure a great print, every time!
- Add a 1mm bleed to each edge
- Don’t add any crop, registration or printers marks – we’ll add these in production
- Supply as 300dpi or higher
- Supply as a print-ready PDF file, with fonts embedded or outlined
- If you’re supplying double sided artwork, include both in the same PDF on separate pages
Need Your Print Faster?
Get a faster turnaround quote, just call our fast dispatch team on 01254 366884
We’re committed to offering the best value locally, so if you find a better price from another local printer, we’ll do our very best to beat or match it! Just call our team with details of your product, price and quantity and we’ll get straight on it!